Last Modified: 04 April, 2019
1. Background and Scope
1. www.shyplite.com (“Website” or “Platform” or “Shyplite”), is owned, registered and operated by Simba Logistics Private Limited ("Company"), a private limited company bearing CIN U52600DL2013PTC247988, incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at D-86, LGF, Kalkaji, New Delhi-110019.
3. This document is an electronic record in terms of (i) Information Technology Act, 2000; (ii) the rules framed there under as applicable; and (iii) the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
1. We are aggregators of logistic services (“Services”). Through the Website or Platform, we enable the User(s) to ship orders to multiple locations, without having to deal with multiple courier companies (“Service Providers”).
3. Type of information collected from the User(s)
We don’t collect any information till the User registers and signs the Customer Agreement.
4. Personal data or information
1. On Shyplite Website or Platform, during/post registration, we may collect information about name, password, postal address, email address, other contact information, age, interests, gender, IP addresses, financial information such as bank account details and other personal data. We collect the personal information only when it is required for business purposes. While collecting information, we indicate the purpose of collection of such information. If you wish not to share aforesaid information, you may not be able to register/create account on Website/Platform and avail our Services. The Website or Platform is intended for Shyplite’s Users and its representatives to use Services provided via the Website or Platform (and not for general audience, hence we do not knowingly collect personal data about any person under the age of 18 years). The Website or Platform is not expected to be used by any person below 18 years of age.
2. We process personal data for the following purposes:
a) provision of Shyplite’s Services and to accommodate your requests and inquiries;
b) provision of newsletters offered by Shyplite; and
c) the purposes listed in the below cookie section.
5. If you have submitted personal data to us, e.g. when registering for a newsletter, you enjoy certain rights to access and rectify data, however, subject to certain legal limitations.
5. Your access to the information provided by you
1. You may:
a) see what data we have about you, if any;
b) change/correct any data we have about you;
c) have us delete any data we have about you; and
d) express any concern you have about our use of your data.
6. Data Security
1. We take suitable precautions to protect your information and do not publish the sensitive personal data or information. When you submit sensitive information on this Website or Platform, your information is protected both online and offline. We will at all times abide by the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 as amended from time to time, in handling personal information about you, your business or your directors. We have adopted reasonable security practices and procedures comprising of managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures with a view to ensure confidentiality and prevent unauthorized disclosure of personal information.
2. Wherever we collect sensitive personal information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secured way, the moment we ask you to share. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees/affiliates/agents/partners, Service Providers, Partner Company or relevant third parties who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment and hence the information is completely protected as the computers/servers are protected by anti-virus software and firewalls, among other measures.
1. The Platform uses temporary cookies, which are files that your web browser puts on your system when you visit a website, to store certain information that is not sensitive personal information. The information collected through these cookies is used by us for the technical administration of the Platform, research and development, and to improve the quality of our Platform.
2. We may use third party cookies to track visitor behaviour and to improve the quality of our Services. However, such cookies will not store any kind of personal information, nor will such information be disclosed to any third party.
3. These cookies are intended to be automatically cleared or deleted when the User quits the browser application. You are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of your browser to ensure such clearing / deletion, since it is impossible for us to guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of your system.
4. The information we collect with cookies is not sold, rented, or shared with any third parties, other than for internal Platform development and maintenance.
10. Contact details
If you have any questions or comments or wish to exercise your rights under applicable legislation, please contact our privacy team by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grievance Officer: Lovenay Itkan
Address: 40-41, Bakshi House, Nehru Place, New Delhi