1. This document is an electronic record in terms of (i) Information Technology Act, 2000; (ii) the rules framed there under as applicable; and (iii) the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
3. Shyplite (“Website” or “Platform”), is owned, registered and operated by Simba Logistics Private Limited ("Company"), a private limited company, incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956, and having its registered office at Wolk, Lower Ground Floor, 40-41, Bakshi House, Nehru Place, Delhi-110019.
1. We are aggregators of logistic services. Through our Platform, We enable the User(s) to ship orders to multiple locations, without having to deal with multiple courier companies ("Service Providers") ("Services").
3. Type of information collected from the User(s)
We don’t collect any information till the User registers and signs the Customer Agreement.
1. The Platform uses temporary cookies, which are files that your web browser puts on your system when you visit a website, to store certain information that is not sensitive personal information. The information collected through these cookies is used by us for the technical administration of the Platform, research and development, and to improve the quality of our Platform.
2. We may use third party cookies to track visitor behaviour and to improve the quality of our services. However, such cookies will not store any kind of personal information, nor will such information be disclosed to any third party.
3. These cookies are intended to be automatically cleared or deleted when the User quits the browser application. You are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of your browser to ensure such clearing / deletion, since it is impossible for us to guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of your system.
4. The information we collect with cookies is not sold, rented, or shared with any third parties, other than for internal Platform development and maintenance.
5. Security Procedures
We have implemented industry standard security policies, rules and technical measures, to protect any kind of personal sensitive information that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
6. Retention of Information
We retain any personal information that you may have provided to us, for as long as you engaged our services, and for a reasonable time thereafter.
If the User wishes to opt- out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from Us, after setting up an account, they may choose to do so. Further, if a User wishes to remove all their contact information from the Platform, they can do so by opting out of the Platform and uninstalling the Platform.
8. Governing Law